Queer Duck: The Ducks Not Mine

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Ducks Not Mine

A few years back there was a young duck who followed me around a lot and tried her damndest to get in the sack with me. Normally I am all gung-ho about the situation but she never interested me because she had some baggage on her that I didn't want to deal with. Now don't get me wrong, she didn't have kids, but, she had emotional baggage, stemming from childhood and failed relationships.
It came to a point where I had to move just to get rid of the cow.
A couple days ago I get this email:

If you can't read the text, it basically says I am an asshole for abondoning her and unborn ducklings.

It was shocking, but I didn't respond, because A: I knew she was only doing this so she could get in contact with me again and B: The Ducks Aren't Mine. She's a bloody quack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home